Saturday, December 28, 2013

Missing meds is a PAIN!

I accidentally missed my fibro meds one afternoon and didn't take my meds that night. Big mistake! I woke up hurting around 3am and couldn’t get back to sleep. It felt every joint was becoming bedsores. Like my joints were gonna come thru my skin. I got up and took my fibro meds. I hope I never miss my meds again! But I dread the day they don’t work. It seems all meds I take eventually quit working, or my body adjusts to them.

I’m in the middle of moving and having boxes everywhere is killing me. Too much stimuli and stress! Also this move is bittersweet so that’s stressful too. Did I mention stress and stimuli cause pain? =P And moving things around is also painful. And I dread the 2 to 3 days drive I have to do as my move. *sigh*



I found an article about Fibro symptoms you may want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment