Sunday, November 16, 2014

Getting worse to get better?

Readers know that long before I moved I went to the doctor about a sinus infection. The doctor said he didn't see anything and wouldn't Rx me anything.
Well, my nose was swollen closed then and since and until the doctor I see now gave me antibiotics I hadn't smelled anything. So my first time smelling in years was an odd sensation.
Anyway, now I'm on my third and last round of antibiotics unless I see the doctor. Who knows what will be the result of 3xs not working completely, but it has worked a lot.
I can breath/smell thru my nose some of the time.
The pain in my face is not as much, but by a little(I still have broken teeth and exposed nerve, so there is that).
I have been in bed sick with each round of antibiotics, feeling worse than I did before I took anything. I feel like I am in the middle of having a sever case of the flu.
Funny how I felt that way often during the summer...
Anyway each round of antibiotics the "flu" feelings were less (except for a while today when this time I threw up).
I have a few sores that have come up crusty topped and when I'm on antibiotics they are bigger and worse. Between antibiotics they almost disappear.
So I go looking up my symptoms and get Herxheimer Reaction.
I've always said I never wanted to do a detox because I never wanted to go through some of the things I know it would bring out (like 2nd degree sunburn, sun poisoning or when I spilled bug repellent oil all over my arm or the bronchitis/penumbra episodes I've had, ect.) but apparently I have inadvertently had a slight detox the last few weeks.
No wonder I have been telling people to just shoot me. =P

https://chronicillnessrecovery.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=161

No comments:

Post a Comment