Saturday, July 9, 2016

This is a Christian Kane type morning.

I hope I am pulling out of the flares I have been in for weeks.

My loose hair touching my skin was torture. Static Mechanical Allodynia

I was so tired my eye lashes hurt! Fibromyalgia

My hand felt like over stuffed sausages. also Fibromyalgia

The antibiotics made me tired and my mouth tasted like old nasty coffee (I hate coffee anyway).

The last joints of my middle fingers still hurt like they are out of place or something. And they are drawing up. This has been going on for weeks. I hope my general doctor gets me an appointment with a neurologist soon to get tested for MS.

I am still waiting on word from the biopsy done a few weeks back. It could be cancer or diabetes causing my symptoms. It's just more waiting. I guess slow news is good news? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment