Thursday, May 1, 2014

I hate...

I hate my body. Not because I'm fat ( that doesn't help though) but because I feel 80 years old inside. 

People who don't have chronic pain, who have no idea how to even understand chronic pain can (does) look at me and think I'm faking.

I don't understand why anyone would want to fake being disabled. Why would any healthy person want to miss out on everything?! 

There is so much I want to do, so much I want to try, so much I want to be a success at and it's a win if I get a shower and comb my own hair in one day. 

2 comments:

  1. I was just posting today about how healthy people have no idea what life is like with chronic illness. I'm sitting here today unsure if I have the stomach bug that my hubby had last week, or just a really bad bout of IBS. Of course, he wants me to go the doctor. Why? So they can tell me it's either a stomach bug or IBS - neither of which they can really do anything about?

    ReplyDelete