Sunday, June 26, 2016

Here I go again.

Infection.

I keep an infection because I have Fibromyalgia.

Fibromyalgia is known for all over pain, but really it's under the medical umbrella "autoimmune disease".

Fibro means I catch everything.

Everything!

And nothing ever goes away.

After the last round of antibiotics the doctor said I can't just keep taking antibiotics.

It was just my second round in the past few months, which is good for me.

But the antibiotics just tamp down the infection and I feel pretty good (not totally well, but pretty good) for a few days then it starts back.

My mouth burns like I had scalding soup,
my ear hurts,
my sinuses feel full,
my body has sores just show up (usually on my legs)
tiny blisters on my body and arms,
my kidneys hurt,
I have a UTI,
and
I feel tired and tingly.

I wish I could get enough antibiotics to end the infection completely.

Why not do that so it wont just grow back?

Wouldn't a total eradication make it harder to get sick again?!

I get that they don't want me to become immune to the antibiotics, but I say get rid of the infection entirely and I wont need more antibiotics.

Right?

Why can't I just be well?!

No comments:

Post a Comment