Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Went to 2 doctors yesterday.

The psychiatrist gave me something to help me sleep (hopefully without nightmares).

The general doc gave me antibiotics. Costly antibiotics that God gave us the money for. (It wasn't there before we prayed, but was there after.)

Now I have a gross (metallic) taste in my mouth, forehead feels hot and I feel sleepy/tired. Yeah for antibiotics. =P He gave me 10 days supply. I hope I survive. LOL

The veggies in the garden are staring to ripen. Tomatoes, corn, beans, peppers. Lots of peppers! =)

I am having muscle weakness and burning hands/feet. I am gonna be tested for MS as soon as the gen doc office makes the appointment. 

Also the last knuckles on my fingers hurt, like something pulled wrong or something. Yeah RA. =P

Side note: My little cousin has MG/LEMS https://www.mda.org/disease/lambert-eaton-myasthenic-syndrome 

No comments:

Post a Comment