Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dear Substitute Doctor

[BLOG ONE]

Dear Substitute Doctor,
Just because I NEED pain meds doesn't mean I'm a junkie who WANTS pain meds! 
Do NOT presume to know what my life is like or how much pain I feel when you just met me. 
And if you were not gonna do anything to help me, why bother seeing me? Just to charge me for nothing? 
You wasted my time and still I hurt. A lot! All Over!
Don't tell me to walk even when I have told you I have tried. 
And then tell me to go to a chiropractor or masseuse. Hello? Fibro patient here. I can't work. Are YOU gonna pay for that?!
And telling me a massage would cure my figgiting and misplaced rib. Wha? Online it says I need NSTDS
Oh and just because I'm already on pain meds? That doesn't mean I am not in pain and don't need anything more for pain.
 Dear Doc, you suck!
>:[
 

No comments:

Post a Comment