Saturday, August 31, 2013

Fibromyalgia is a fickle thing.

Fibromyalgia is a fickle thing.
The pain can change.
One day, week, month, year, etc I could be feeling a certain kind of pain in one area, the next could be all over pain or a different area or different pain. 
It's not just a different "disease" from person to person, but symptoms change randomly. So randomly I cant predict it.
It is my new meds? the meds I missed? is it something I did? something I didn't do this week? the weather 200 miles away? a butterfly in Asia? Okay the last one is a stretch, but the others are not only possible, but have happened.
How do you deal with random jumps in pain?!
How do you treat something like that?!

Fibromyalgia is a fickle thing.
Except that the pain never goes away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment