Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fibro

I have had Fibromyaliga 27.5 years. 
My first attack of Fibro was the summer I was 18. 
I am 45 years old. 
I was diagnosed less than a year ago.
I have had at least 5 major increases.
I am crippled by pain to the point last year before my diagnosis I was starving to death because I was to weak from the pain to feed myself.
Over the years I was told I had depression, anxiety, bi-polar, and this may be my favorite: "Depression with out depressive thoughts"!
I have ever symptom Fibro has but 2 (one being a male problem) and one being Reynold's Syndrome which my mom has. (Yes, My mom has undiagnosis Fibro and Im sure her Father had it and we can trace it up his family tree. )
But having EVERY symptom a disease has where there is at least 80+ symptoms and there was no doctor in 26 years that could figure it out?!

No comments:

Post a Comment