Monday, August 26, 2013

How the pain feels.

[For BLOG THREE]

Have you ever been to an amusement park and spent the day running around in the heat and riding rides and then on the way home feel odd and hurt all over and almost as if you were being touched by electricity? Well, that's me, any given time, all the time actually. That's my life on Fibro. The exhausting pain without the amusement park fun.

And that's just the basic pain, that's not if I do something, pull something, have a cramp, twist wrong, ect.... That's just how I feel. Always. But as for the other stuff, It's easy to hurt in other way, any way, I can move ... or not move, and I will hurt.

So when the back goes out [of place] which happens often cause my body is weak, the knees go, then ankles.... This past week has added a new pain because with all that I got to have my rib become displaced because the tendons are weak. oh joy (sarcasm) The pain was astounding. (not sarcasm)

So I either hide in fear of any little things making me hurt a thousand times more than it should, or I live a little (very little) and hurt oh so much more. But wait, hiding and not doing anything hurts. So yeah, I can't win for loosing. 

"If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment