Tuesday, November 19, 2013

silent migraine

I feel like I can’t see, but I can see if I stop and concentrate, but that makes my head have a dull throb. There is an aura, but it doesn’t spread or last an hour.

I feel restless yet I know I should go anywhere. I feel sick at my stomach and achy. I want to nap.

I remember the cold chills I had over and over last night. Chills where I couldn’t get warm enough. Flu like chills.

This feels like a silent migraine happening because of a Fibro Flare. *sigh*

Why can’t I have at least more healthy days than sick? But no, my good days are like perfect weather days you get in a year. You get a few in the Spring and a few in the Fall but mostly its too hot, too cold, raining, snowing, ect. There’s almost something unpleasant going on.


That’s how I feel about me and my body, there’s almost always something unpleasant or downright awful going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment