Friday, November 1, 2013

Zombie Run

Last Friday morning I was brought awake by extreme pain in my feet. Especially the left one. It was all I could do to put it on the floor and put weight on it without screaming. The soles of my feet had been tender and had spots that felt like stone bruises. After a week of hurting, swollen and sometimes discolored feet I go talk to the nurse at the clinic. I got some numbing cream for my feet. I don’t feel the numbing but I have found myself taking deep breaths to relax without thinking about it.

Last Saturday I went to a Zombie Run. It was very cool! I got pictures of the race starting and of the runners encountering the last Zombie of the run. That way I didn’t have to walk far to get the pictures I took.

I’m just very proud of me for not being scared to go to the Zombie Run. Boo and I did go find the park Thursday and looked around so that helped. A lot!

Today I went to The Horror Club meeting for the first time and wasn’t scared. It was on campus and I was actually excited to go which helped. And I had talked to the main person on the school sight, so that helped more. And even more help was that my teacher told me what a nice person she was.


I’ve made big strides this week, on feet that felt scalded. Not bad, Amanda, not bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment