Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hurray! October



Hurray! October is finally here! Fall colors and Halloween candy! And…my birthday! \o/ Yay! I just love October, as you can tell. And it’s not just my birthday, several in my family have birthday in October, including my cousin who was born on Halloween. Not to be totally out-done by Halloween-Cousin, but I was born on Friday the 13th, so there. LOL 

I love fall colors especially on a sugar maple tree. There was one in my hometown that was striped as if God used finger paints to make a rainbow on that tree. I wish I had owned a camera that fall. 

And then there are the mountains back home all alive with color and fall festivals. There is magic in the mountains in the fall. 

October is a wonderful, fun happy month!  

No comments:

Post a Comment