Thursday, October 17, 2013

My online family

Before I knew what was wrong I was very weak with fatigue. But then my friends online cared enough about me to insist I go to the doctor. They saved my life.

We met when I joined their OLRPG (On line role playing group) and joined their family.The RP is based on Supernatural, a tv show we love to watch.

After a while of RP online and meeting behind the scenes to plan SL (story lines) we became family behind the scenes. That’s how they got me to go to the doctor.

Alastair, more often known as Al is the leader of our family. Al makes sure I get my homework done and looks after the rest of the family just as much. Al will also find the best, most obscure spoilers for the tv shows we watch. Al knows a lot!

Sam is the other member. Sam was harder to get to know, but that’s cause she’s shy irl.  Sometimes Sam understands me better than even I do.  I will say something and he will clarify what I mean and I’m like “Yes! That’s exactly what I mean!”  


Some shows all three of us watch so we watch together, not just Supernatural, but we have found other shows we like to share. Sometimes Al & Sam watch a show I’m not into. Al used to worry this made me jealous, but it doesn’t. When they are talking about that I am there but watching tv, playing freecell or reading. I just like being there even if it’s not about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment