Saturday, October 5, 2013

This morning it was raining and I was hurting.

This morning it was raining and I was hurting. Thank you rain. Not really. It’s actually the change in barometric pressure that makes me hurt. The faster the change, the worse the hurt.  That also means I can feel a storm over 200 miles away. How often are there storms within 200 miles? Way too many!

When a storm is bothering me, I feel like I have electricity all over my skin, my muscles feel tight and sore, my joints feel stiff and sore and my bones hurt. This pain is all over my body and is relentless.

Boo wanted to play fetch this morning. All morning. I played with him, but it took both hands to toss his toy 3 feet away at times, but I played. And Boo was very happy.


The sun is shinning now and the pain has receded. There is still a storm out there, but no fast barometric changes going on where I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment