Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I’m Walking On Sunshine! Oh Oh and don’t it feel good!



I’m Walking On Sunshine! Oh Oh and don’t it feel good!



I heard that song on one of my favorite tv shows, Supernatural. One of my favorite characters, Charlie, was dancing to it.



It’s also how I feel today. I only hurt a little and I’m stiff so I feel good. If only I could get a massage oh how good I would feel. But I don’t have that kind of money. Oh well, I will take feeling this good.



I got Boo a new orange squeaking toy yesterday. He started playing with it in the truck and is still playing. He loves fetch. We play for hours when I feel good. Even if I have to use both hands to toss it, but then Boo senses when I can’t do anymore. He will either chew it to make it squeak or “bury” it in his blankie and dig it free. He will play that for hours too. I have such a happy puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment