Friday, October 4, 2013

Still feeling okay...Today I saw a fight...Also today I went to...

Still feeling okay... Which makes me nervous. Anytime I feel pretty good I have a big flare, or a medicine quits working or something else happens. I don’t want a fare. I don’t want to be sick at all, feeling okay is so very nice! I just wonder how long I can do it.

Today I saw a fight in the parking lot outside my building. And I don’t mean a mild disagreement, but there was yelling, cussing, throwing things, hitting and more. I look up and see a woman hanging of the side of a car as a man backs up. O.O I heard she was the mom and trying to break his car window. I just know it was a crazy sight. I’m glad the police was called for such a fight.

Also today I went to get my stuff from my ex who said he couldn’t afford to bring it too me. So my caseworker follows me all the way over there and we get the police to make sure everything is ok and ex says he probably got rid of my stuff, but he will look for it in the storage shed he has. That means a new trip there if he finds anything of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment