Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I’m doing pretty well today

I’m doing pretty well today. I am finally getting over the meds that was giving me anxiety. But I am sleeping a lot. My body is exhausted from 6 weeks (2 months?) of super high anxiety.

But today, other than tired I am happy. I am getting school work done and I have friends in person now. And Boo is playful and wanting me to hold him some. That didn’t happen when I was so anxious.

And I do not need to eat as often to stave off feeling bad. This is a relief since I need to loose weight.

[LATER THAT SAME DAY]



My friends went swimming, but I just hung out beside the pool. It’s October and the pool isn’t heated! Nope, sorry, I’m staying dry. And warm. And not cold. LOL


But we had fun, I took pictures and we chatted about everything and nothing and anything. And it was nice to just sit by the pool and relax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment