Monday, September 16, 2013

Amanda’s method of not sleeping …. Again!

[for BLOG TEN]


Amanda’s method of not sleeping …. Again!


I picture myself drawing numbers on a chalk board, I have to see the number to move to the next one. Tonight went like this: Okay, here is my...no that’s a hood of a Packard going under water with its high beams on....ok, chalkboard...why was I thinking of cars under water....never mind, chalkboard....Susan Smith! Grrr don’t get started, ok, CHALKBOARD! Now Onnnnnnnnneeeeee.... *sigh* don’t see it.one, one , one…good enough, its just the lines where my eyes moved, but I’ll take it. Twwwwooo, twwooo! Three, that three looks squished… Three, Three... I was cutting a rug down at the place called The Jug with a girl named ah Linda Lu when in walks a man with a gun in his hand he was looking for you know who, *waves fake gun around* he says hey there fella with the hair color yellow, what cha tryin’ to prove?! That’s my woman there and I am one to care that she might be off with you! EXCUSE ME! …  http://youtu.be/of5aylTtkPU

((This will change every time I try to get to sleep))

alt vid
http://youtu.be/SM3jgkChV6M

No comments:

Post a Comment