Saturday, September 14, 2013

I’m afraid it’s starting again.

[BLOG NINE]



I’m afraid it’s starting again. =P

The all over pain and restless limbs and electric skin. *sigh*   

I was hoping it was tired. Just tired, but no. I have slept a lot and it’s still there. I want to go out and work on my class work or take a nap, neither of which I feel like I can do. I have started and stopped this several times already.



The rest of this is a few days later.



I put on 2 pair of socks, sweat pants, long sleeve shirt, and crawled under a thick quilt and electric blanket that was on. After a lot of sleep there I feel better.



I have also noticed that I start feeling bad if I don’t eat. So much for dieting. =P 

Random thinking doesn't help me functun well either. =P

2 comments:

  1. As a chronic dieter, I can attest to the folly of not eating regularly. It makes me irritable, both emotionally and physically. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just get busy and forget to eat. Then I start to feel really bad. I couldn't skip meals to diet if I tried, not and avoid a full on Fibro flare. :P

    ReplyDelete