Friday, September 6, 2013

I have a broken foot

I have a stress fracture on the top/outside of my right foot. Don't ask me how or when it happened because I don't know. It was sometime during the Fibro flare I just had. I was feeling so bad with the Fibro that I didn't care how bad my foot hurt. Sure I soaked it, even used Epsom salts, but the Fibro pain was worse... and all over. 
I felt like like I had spent a hot day running around an amusement park but with out the fun. There was a tingly exhaustion head to toe that wouldn't go away. I couldn't get comfortable. I couldn't think and my grades plummeted. 
I hate Fibro. I hate Fibro flares! They can be caused by something like doing too much, stress, weather or just happen randomly and you never know why. It's like every moment is Russian Roulette. You never know when it will strike, only that it will and it will take over what little life you had and wring you inside out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment