Saturday, September 21, 2013

The patience of Job

[for BLOG ELEVEN]



I have always prayed “Dear God I do not want the patience of Job! No thank You!”  Meaning I did not want to go thru what Job went thru, especially when he lost his children! 

But I seem to have become Adam who said, “Lord, that Fibro (Adam said woman) that You gave me has caused all this trouble. The trouble is directly linked to You, God. 

(NASB version: The man said, "The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me from the tree, and I ate.").

Basically Your timing, God, in my life cause me caused all this trouble.

I know the Bible says God is perfect and that His will is perfect, but you can’t ever convince met that giving me Fibromyalgia before I had children and before it was even names as a thing that people had for real was in any shape for or fashion good for me or the children. The children that always belong to God and I was basically just babysitting for Him. And He knew all along that I was sick, what was wrong and how to heal me, for their sakes and He didn’t.

How do I reconcile that with God is a good God and God is Love?! And all the other wonderful things God is?

I just don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment